The Setmore-Teleport integration enables you to book and host 1-click video meetings. There are no additional costs or downloads required. And, you don’t even need a separate Teleport account! Here’s all you need to know about personalizing the appearance of your Teleport calls.
How to log in to Teleport
You can access Teleport using the same credentials you use to log in to your Setmore account.
When you’ve logged into your Setmore account, open a new tab in the same browser window and click this link.
Customizing your Teleport account
Teleport’s customization settings allow you to add your business’ branding to your online meeting rooms. Feature your logo, brand colors, team photos and more, to deliver a truly personalized experience to your clients.
- Log in to your Setmore account through a web browser. Next, go to https://teleport.video/.
- Click your profile image on the top-left corner and select Dashboard.
- Select Customization on the sidebar and choose the Waiting Room tab.
- Take your pick from existing background images or upload your own.
- You can also set up a personalized message to let your customers know the service provider will join soon. Or, provide a contact number, in case your customer needs to reach out.
- When you’ve put your stamp on things, hit the ‘Publish’ button to save your changes.
Last but not least - click the ‘In Call’ tab to set a background image for when clients join calls with you. This can be different from the image they’ll see in your waiting room.
Want to learn more about Setmore’s Teleport integration? Get more details on how you can meet more clients online.