(This integration is coming soon - Stay tuned!)
Do you use Setmore to schedule online meetings? Now the Setmore Teleport.video integration allows you attach a video chat link to an appointment. This integration lets you create a video call link that can be shared with your customers and used to host online meetings with them. The Setmore Teleport.video integration lets you create unique video chat links for your appointments, and helps you interact with customers without relying on external software.
Enabling the integration
- In your Setmore account, go to Apps & Integrations, then scroll down to the Integrations section and click the Teleport.video card.
2. Click the "Activate" button on the left side of the details window.
3. You will receive a pop-up notification which confirms that the integration is activated.
Adding the video chat link to a new appointment
1. In the Appointment Details window, click the “Add Video Chat” link next to the Meeting option.
2. The video link will be created and will be included in the notification email sent to the customer.
Adding the video chat link to an existing appointment
Setmore lets you add the video chat link only from the calendar page. For appointments booked via the Booking Page, you will have to manually add the video chat link from the calendar page.
1. Click an appointment to open the Appointment Details window. Next, click Edit Appointment.
2. Click the “Add Video Chat” link next to the Meeting option.
Setmore will automatically send a new notification email containing the video chat link to both the customer and the staff.
Starting the video chat
When the time comes for your appointment, you can access the video chat link from the Appointment Details window via your Setmore Calendar (just click the appointment), or from the original “New Appointment” notification email in your inbox.
Customers can join the video chat by clicking the video chat link from their appointment confirmation email, which they received when the appointment was originally created or when you added the video chat link to an existing appointment.
The video chat link will be active only during the appointment. If customers or staff click the link before the appointment, they will see a countdown to the meeting’s start time. The meeting room will expire if the video chat link is clicked after the appointment time lapses.
Removing the video chat link from an appointment
1. To remove the video chat link from an appointment, click on the appointment in your calendar to open the Appointment Details window.
2. Next, click the “Remove” link that’s right next to the video chat link.
3. The video chat link will be disabled for both the staff and the customer. Setmore will automatically notify the customer by email that the video chat was cancelled.