With the Outlook 1-way calendar sync, you can export your Setmore appointments and events to your Outlook calendar. This enables you to consolidate all your personal and business engagements in one place for easy reference. Once the sync is activated, you will be able to view but not edit Setmore appointments from your Outlook calendar.
Subscribing to your Setmore calendar in Outlook
1. Navigate to Settings > Staff and select the staff member whose calendar you would like to sync with Outlook.
2. In the main viewing area, scroll down to the section titled "Calendar URL." Select and copy the URL from the form field.
3. Open Outlook in a new browser tab. Click the "Add Calendar" option from the top navigation menu, then select "From internet."
4. A new frame will appear on the right side of the window. Paste the Calendar URL into the form field titled "Link to the calendar." You may also enter a title for the calendar under "Calendar name." Once everything looks good, click the Save button at the top of the frame.
5. The sync is now complete. Please note, in some cases it may take 8 or more hours for appointment data to start appearing in your Outlook calendar.