The Outlook 2-way sync with Setmore will synchronize all your appointments and events between both platforms. Your Outlook events and engagements will appear on your Setmore calendar, and your Setmore appointments will appear on your Outlook calendar. You can even reschedule or delete Setmore appointments from your Outlook calendar, if you so choose. This is a great option if you want to consolidate all of your business and personal engagements in one place.
Activating the 2-way sync
1. Navigate to Settings > Staff and select the staff member for which you would like to enable the sync.
2. In the main viewing area, scroll down to where it says "Outlook.com Sync" and click the On/Off switch to the "On" position.
3. A window will appear and prompt you to sign in with your Outlook account credentials.
4. Once you sign in, you'll be asked to authorize access for Setmore to share data with your Outlook calendar. Click "Yes" to continue.
5. Lastly, use the dropdown menu to select which Outlook calendar (if you have multiple) you wish to sync your Setmore calendar to. Click "Done" to complete the sync.
Note: This two-way sync is available with your Outlook.com calendar only. This sync doesn’t work with Microsoft Office Outlook or Outlook 365. Click here to learn more about the 2-way sync with Office365.