Take Payments with Stripe
Get paid for the services you provide. Setmore Premium supports taking payments online and at the counter through Stripe, an online payment services provider. Once activated, this integration enables you to take customer payments through your dashboard calendar, plus you’ll have the option to allow customers to make payments through your online booking page. The integration also links payment data with appointment histories, making it easier to track your business transactions, generate invoices, or offer refunds and discounts.
Note: Stripe charges 2.9% + 30¢ per successful transaction.
Activate Stripe in Setmore
Enabling the integration is quick and easy. To get started, log into your Setmore account and navigate to Settings > Payments > Configure.
- Click “Activate Stripe Payments.”
- In the window that appears next, choose "Sign in to Stripe Account to Connect” and enter your Stripe login credentials.
- You’ll be prompted to authorize access of your account through Setmore. Click “Authorize” to complete the integration.
Take payments from the calendar
- Click the appointment for which you want to process a payment.
- A pop-up window will appear with the appointment details. Click the “Payment” tab.
- Enter the customer’s payment information and click “Charge Customer” when finished.
- The customer will receive an email notification of the payment, with a receipt attached.
Take payments through the booking page
Navigate to Settings > Payments > Booking Page.
- Under Step 1, activate the switch to enable taking payments on the booking page.
- Under Step 2, you can choose to require full payment upfront by selecting the option “Collect Full Payment.”
Print a receipt or issue a refund
Once an appointment is paid, you can generate a receipt or issue a refund. Navigate to Calendar and select the appointment for which you would like a receipt or refund.
- Click on the appointment to open the details menu and click “Edit Appointment.”
- Click on the “Payment” tab and select the payment.
- To print a receipt, click the “Print” text in the bottom-right corner.
- To issue a refund, click the “Issue Refund” text at the bottom-left corner.
- Specify the refund amount, then click “Issue Refund.”
Note: You can export a .XLS file of all transaction history by navigating to Settings > Payments > History.